Tru Earth Wool Dryer Balls - Reusable Fabric Softener
- ✅ COMPOSTABLE
- ✅ REUSABLE
- ✅ EFFICIENT
Tru Earth premium dryer balls are all natural🐑, help soften your clothes 👕, save you money 💲 by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly 🌎
Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time. Finally, you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer.
Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more.
💧 Hand wash with warm water.
- Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool 🐑 - all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics (great for those with sensitive skin & babies 👶)
- Reduces Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Prevents Static Cling
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money 💲. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
- Determine load size
- Place dryer balls in dryer with wet laundry
- Turn on the dryer, and watch your laundry dry faster, while getting softer. The more balls you use, the faster your laundry will dry!