Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent 3 Pack & Dryer Balls Bundle
Save $3.97 when you buy 3 packs laundry detergent and dryer balls 😊
Buy 1 of each or 3 of the same kind.
Each Tru Earth Eco-Strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash 🌊
Paraben-free, Phosphate-free, free of chlorine bleach and biodegradable 🌎
Plus, with 32 loads contained within one compact compostable package, you save space while saving the environment 🌲
After washing, soften your clothes in the dryer with Tru Earth premium wool dryer balls 🐑
Do laundry the eco-friendly way 👕
Buy now and log your refusal in our app 📱
Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent:
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess 🧪
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water 💧
- Works in all washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE), front loads or top loads.
- Clean more with less! Each strip weighs only 3g with the same washing power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents 🧺
- 32 loads per package that takes up minimal space.
- Light weight - no more heavy jugs of liquid to lift!
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of our landfills (and oceans 🐬) per year
Wool Dryer Balls:
- Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool 🐑 - all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics (great for those with sensitive skin & babies 👶)
- Reduces Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Prevents Static Cling
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money 💲. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Short term accomodations 🏨
Student residence 🏫
TRU EARTH CERTIFICATIONS
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin 👶
- Vegan🌿: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by TruEarth or their ingredient suppliers 🐰
ECO-STRIPS PACKAGE DIMENSIONS
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are not only more convenient than liquid laundry detergents, but by switching we are also saving the planet by:
REDUCING HARMFUL CHEMICALS:
Phosphate is a common ingredient in detergents that leads to built-up waterways and eutrophication - big algal blooms that can starve fish 🐟 and plant life 🌿 from oxygen. This newly improved laundry detergent by Tru Earth is phosphate free with the same cleaning power as regular detergent with less weight!
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are also free of paraben and other harmful substances. Its hypoallergenic formula is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin 👶
REFUSING SINGLE-USE PLASTIC JUGS:
Studies show that only about 20% of discarded plastic jugs get recycled while the remaining 80% end up in landfills (or in the ocean... 🦈)
Approximately 700,000,000 plastic jugs end up in our landfills every year. Tru Earth Eco-Strips come in compostable packaging that take up less space than the large plastic jugs of liquid detergent (which contain up to 80% water 💧)
REDUCING CARBON EMISSION:
Why should water 🌊 from all over the world get shipped in big trucks 🚚? With the same cleaning power packed in compact strips, more packages can be delivered in smaller vehicles, and in fewer trips 🚗
The lightweight, liquid-free, concentrated design of Tru Earth Eco-Strips reduces transportation costs and global-warming carbon emissions by 94%. That is in comparison to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
If everyone in the world switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, we can:
Eliminate over one billion plastic jugs, while saving 700 million from going to landfills.
Save truck fuel and CO2. It would be like taking 27 million cars off the road for a day or planting nine million trees.
Say no be harmful chemicals!
Say no to bulky wasteful detergent bottles!
Say no to transporting water!
Be kind to yourself, your family and the planet 🌎 Switch to the simplicity, sustainability and satisfaction of Tru Earth Eco-Strips and do laundry the eco-friendly way 🧺