- ✅ ECO-FRIENDLY
- ✅ COMPACT
- ✅ EASY TO USE
Time to Refill not Landfill.
Keep your home clean and disinfected without adding to landfills with HopePodz!
Next time you run out of your glass, bathroom & multi-surface house-cleaners - don't toss the empty plastic bottles in the recycle bin!
TrioPac includes: 1 Glass + 1 Multi-Surface + 1 Bathroom cleaner refills. Just save 3 empty plastic bottles from your recycle bin - drop a pod into each one - and refill with tap water 💧 It’s as planet hopeful as that 🌎
Makes three 946mL (32oz) spray bottles.
Buy now and log your refusal in our app 📱
- Powerful, pro-cleaning formulas
- Eco-Certified: zero-waste, plastic-free, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-carcinogenic
- Comparably priced to retail liquid house cleaners
- Very light lavender fragrance
- Saves 3 plastic bottles from landfill
- Drop 1 pod into an empty spray bottle & refill with water
- Pod dilutes in any 26oz/769mL to 32oz/946mL bottle
Glass, Bathroom & Multi-Surface formulas contain:
- Ethoxylated alcohols C9-C11 blend
- Hexylene glycol
- Propylene glycol
- Synthetic fragrance (lavender)*
Disinfectant formula contains:
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 15.24% W/W
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 7.62% W/W
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 7.62% W/W
- Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)
- Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 20.32% W/W
- Alcohol (C11) Ethoxylate
- Hexylene Glycol
- synthetic fragrance*
* While the lavender scent is very mild, HopePodz are not suitable for individuals with scent sensitivities. However, to many customers with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, the cleaners smell "clean" & not like lavender at all!
HopePodz are not tested on animals & they're Eco-Certified to be non-toxic and non-carcinogenic (with the exception of the disinfectant). Still! The packaging is not child proof. As with all cleaners & disinfectants, HopePodz should be kept out of reach of children & pets and should not be ingested. The pods do contain a non-toxic and extremely bitter flavour additive to help prevent swallowing if the pod or the diluted solution is accidentally put in the mouth. Once the refills have dissolved into the cleaning solution, they're safe to use in your home or office.
2.5 billion plastic cleaning bottles end up in landfills (or in the ocean 🐬) each year. They will take over 500+ years to decompose; if ever.
Plastic was made to last forever. Experts emphasize the importance of reduce, reuse then recycle plastic (in that order!) to limit its negative impact. That's where HopePodz house-cleaners come in. Instead of buying new liquid house cleaners at the store, reuse your empty plastic bottles by refilling them with HopePodz.
HopePodz disinfectant cleaners are concentrated in plastic-free pods made of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA). PVA is non-toxic, 100% biodegradable & fully dissolvable in water.
Outer packages are made of recycled cardboard.
HopePodz are lab tested 🧪 and are not tested on animals 🐇